Monday, April 8, 2013

Wedding & a Funeral


I wanted to share my sister Jean’s obituary with you…your prayers and support have meant a lot on this journey and my sister is no longer suffering. In many ways I am reminded of her best traits by participating in boot camp every morning and seeing the examples you guys each set everyday…Jean was an athlete and passionate about exercising everyday…it is the reason why she lived 14 years when the doctors gave her 6 months at diagnosis…I am so grateful to have a morning routine and so many can learn from this example…I know Chip is not shy about pointing out couch potato’s to the world!  She was also a leader and by being a leader of people through coaching was able to give back to her community and have a positive impact on so may people, I see leadership on display every morning….it was truly amazing what she was able to accomplish by making everyday count and by staying in the moment for the past 14 years, there is a lesson there for all of us…finally she had deep faith, God’s grace kept Jean strong and has always been our comfort in confronting the many health challenges she was able to persevere through…the healing grace of faith in God has comforted us all as we said our goodbye’s last weekend knowing she would be taken care of.

Thanks for your friendship

John G

No comments:

Post a Comment