Monday, December 14, 2009

BRIX

Warm. Large group. Carolyn said we will have precipitation for tomorrows participation, perspiration and palpitations so, we will do legs under cover tomorrow. Today we started with more Tiger jokes (thanks Charles), push ups and dips. Then we picked up bricks. Running with bricks is tough. I have to thank Jess for this workout. Jess is a former PRUMC instructor and a current USMC special forces instructor. He invented the brick workout. I feel like we missed something this morning. Oh yea, we forgot one exercise. Still, my shoulders are tired as I sit here and type. The gang ran a Muscogee mile after we stacked the bricks. The times were fast again. Shana broke 7 minutes. Reba holds a slim margin on W1.

This is our last week of Boot Camp. I am sure folks will want to meet and work out together in my absence. I would like folks to volunteer to meet and lead workouts. Kind of like instructor for a day. Let me know if you want to keep rolling over the holidays. Respond on this blog.

3 comments:

  1. you, yes you, post and volunteer to show and or lead

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haa...Chip's comment is quintesenntial Chip - lures you in to look and see who has commented - then puts you on the spot to volunteer or show. Well its me...Dave D. I will volunteer to be the communication hub during the two week gap before the start of the next session. E-mail me - I will compile a list - then sometime around 7-8pm the evening before the next day's workout I will send out info regarding the morning plan. Here is what we have for Mon 12/21...meet at E Rivers at 6:30am for a long run...not very exciting, but its a start. Look forward to hearing from boot camp folk. dave_delmonte@bellsouth.net

    ReplyDelete