Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Plan for Fitness

We had a nice crew working out in ideal conditions this morning. Yesterday we did abs, today we did legs. We will do abs again tomorrow, upper body on Thursday and a combination on Friday. So which day is a good day to miss boot camp this week?

I mean, I guess I don't need a second core workout. My abs are so rock hard and ripped. And, that combo thing looks a little suspicious. If I go out Thursday late, I'll just skip Friday and go the the gym on Saturday. Maybe I'll do a long run on Sunday afternoon after Church. .....

At Peachtree Road Boot Camp, we live an active life. We train our bodies to perform the way they were created to perform. If the rest of the world wants to sit around and watch life pass them by, great for them. We work out every day. The daily discipline works like nothing else. We have demonstrated over the years the power of daily exercise to transform folks into healthy, productive (hot) robo-humans.

Take a few minutes to look at your schedule. Figure out how many weeks you are in town. Register and pay for Boot Camp.

It is amazing. When folks register and pay for Boot Camp, they show up and work out. Make a commitment and then again every night when you lay your head on the pillow.... I'm going tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment