Monday, January 4, 2010

Let 10 begin with..........................Lenox Mall

What a crowd. I must be the luckiest boot camp instructor in the world. I was dead set on staying in. If you would have asked me last night, I would have told you we definitely are staying in. I even showed up early and set up the Gym.

No one wanted to stay in. Everyone was begging me to go out. Then, when we got out, people were everywhere. We must have passed 4 different groups on our way to Lenox Mall. Even Lollie was running with a friend on Peachtree. Folks, when they came up with the "sugar and spice and everything nice" saying, they were thinking of Lollie. If Lollie can handle running in 19 degrees, I guess I can too.

So Lenox Mall is a big loop that comes back over the foot bridge. Chris and Traci joined us this morning. A Family that plays together stays together.

Speaking of family, Fred joined his brother David this morning. It is great seeing old friends. Thanks to The Preacher for connecting the group who missed the gun. The Peachtree Battle crowd has not completely adjusted to the big move.

Look at it this way... if we can handle this weather, 34 degrees will seem like a day at the beach.

1 comment:

  1. Unfortunately, the preacher has no excuse considering the fact that all I have to do is walk up the hill! Kaffee actually deserves the credit for rounding up the slackers. I love all of my boot camp friends. And Chip -- we are the lucky ones!

    ReplyDelete